- max. Werkstückhöhe 200 mm
- 4 Spannzylinder für Werkstückspannung, paarweise zuschaltbar
- Tischabmessung links L =500 mm, B=400 mm
- Tischabmessung rechts L =500 mm, B=400 mm
- Hub rechter Tisch 40 mm
- Hub Zylinder 80 mm
- Pneumatikanschluss 8 bar
- Gradeinstellung 0C, 22,5, 33C
- Fußpedal zum Spannen und Lösen
- Abmessungen L=1160, B=500, H=1200 mm
- Gewicht 150 kg
Catalog number 6695
- loading fields 2
- pneumatically adjustable side clamps 2x2 pcs
- vertical hydraulic clamps 2x5 pcs
- max. length of glued elements 2370mm
- max height of glued elements 1430mm
- max thickness of glued elements 170mm
- dimensions length / width / height 3000x1420x2300mm
- weight 970 kg
- used press, very good condition
Net price: PLN 13500
Net price: EUR 3000
Net price, calculated at the rate of 4.5 PLN / E...
Olympic Games: Machineseeker sponsors Team Germany
Morlock Motors official partner of Machineseeker and Truckscout24
Sample sales contract for used machines in nine languages
Machineseeker once again biggest sponsors of 2nd German football league
Sell now on Machineseeker! Over 250,000 inquiries per month
Photo gallery: the 10 strongest forklift trucks in the world
Machineseeker Trust Seal
What is the Trust Seal?
The Machineseeker Trust Seal enables buyers to quickly recognize whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Verification of the dealer's postal address
Validation of the banking details
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal awarded to you in your listings on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to any potential buyer the independently verified seriousness of your company. This creates buyer confidence and increases the likelihood of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Maschinensucher seal of confidence on your homepage and letterhead.