Order No. 6756
- the width of the pulling belt 1350mm
- max height of the workpiece 100mm
- 3 rollers with polishing brushes
- brushes diameter with 410mm paper
- brush length 1730mm
- brush spindle diameter 310mm
- brush motors 3x3kW
- servomotors - the ability to set the speed of each brush
- electric grinding height adjustment
- smooth feed of the pulling belt on the inverter
- 1.5kW pulling belt motor
- vacuum pump 11kW 900x1230x1300mm
- compressed air 8-10 ...
Olympic Games: Machineseeker sponsors Team Germany
Sell now on Machineseeker! Over 250,000 inquiries per month
Machineseeker still biggest sponsors of 2nd German football league
Photo gallery: The World's 10 biggest excavators
Photo gallery: the 10 strongest forklift trucks in the world
Morlock Motors official partner of Machineseeker and Truckscout24
Machineseeker Trust Seal
What is the Trust Seal?
The Machineseeker Trust Seal enables buyers to quickly recognize whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Verification of the dealer's postal address
Validation of the banking details
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal awarded to you in your listings on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to any potential buyer the independently verified seriousness of your company. This creates buyer confidence and increases the likelihood of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Maschinensucher seal of confidence on your homepage and letterhead.