- Total width approx. 980 mm
- working surface length / web length approx. 480 mm
- working surface depth / web depth approx. 120 mm
- upsetting foot approx. W 150 x D 125 x H 140 mm
- Total depth approx. 280 mm
- round horn approx. 250 mm
- square horn approx. 220 mm
- square hole in web approx. 28 mm
- anvil height approx. 400 mm
- Weight approx. 175 kg
- Substructure W 700 x D 600 x H 420 mm
- Weight of substructure 350 kg
- total width approx. 650 mm
- Work surface length / track length approx. 440 mm
- Working surface depth / track depth approx. 130 mm
- Compression foot approx. W 100 x D 120 x H 130 mm
- Total depth approx. 290 mm
- round horn approx. 200 mm
- through square hole in track approx. 25 mm
- Anvil height approx. 280 mm
- Weight approx. 105 kg
- Base frame approx. W 650 x D 550 x H 510 mm
- Weight approx. 15 Kg
- 4 pcs. insertion tools
- total width approx. 960 mm
- Work surface length / track length approx. 470 mm
- Working surface depth / track depth approx. 165 mm
- Compression foot approx. W 100 x D 120 x H 160 mm
- Total depth approx. 370 mm
- round horn approx. 240 mm
- square horn approx. 240 mm
- through round hole in track approx. 30 mm
- through square hole in track approx. 30 mm
- Anvil height approx. 420 mm
- Weight approx. 205 kg
- Timber trunk Substructure approx. W 550 x D 550 x H...
Massey 10cwt (500kg) Pneumatic Power Hammer ex NZ Navy Dockyards
This machine was acquired by S.A.F.E ex the Royal NZ Navy Devonport Naval Dockyards in the 1990’s.
It has a 500kg hammer 'ram' that is powered downwards by compressed air from the motor-driven rear cylinder.
It has not been installed at our forge and has spent the intervening 25+ years sitting as per the pics.
Unfortunately water has gotten into the rear piston, and most likely also migrated through the connecting galle...
Outside micrometers, micrometer screws, outside micrometers
-Manufacturer: Preisser, outside micrometer with ev. anvil
-Measuring range: 200-300 mm
-Reading: 0.01 mm
-Accessories: see photos
-Other sizes: also available
-Dimension box: 305/505/H35 mm
-Weight: 3.1 kg
Condition: completely overhauled in 2019
Gluing star with 3 levels
After loading one level, the press is turned by 120° with a hand crank
by 120° and the next level is in working position.
Gluing length 3740 mm
Insertion depth 1050 mm
Gluing area 11,78 m²
Gluing star with an insertion depth of 1080mm. The insertion depth is limited by a rigid anvil of 80mm height. All machines are equipped with altec PowerLine pressure beams series 065. These pressure...
impact energy:207951 mkg
ram hammer stroke:660 mm
no. of strokes:100 /min
impact energy:2040 kJ
distance lower die block / ram gudeway:660 mm
steel forging - rectangular up to:240 mm
steel forging - diameter up to:270 mm
power requirement:75,0 kW
weight of hammer:16,5 t
weight of anvil:15,5 t
ram hammer weight:750 kg
dimensions (WxDxH):3,2 x 1,45 x 3,45 m
Mode of operation:pneumatisch
Delivery time: immediately
L x W x H: approx. 500 x 500 x 600 mm
Weight: approx. 600 kg
Very good general condition
Further accessories on request
Price and further technical data on request
Long-Stroke Deep-Drawing Hydraulic Presses (2) made by Perry Engineering in Adelaide, Australia
S.A.F.E has two big Perry long-stroke hydraulic presses that were brought to NZ in the mid-1980’s to make high-pressure CNG bottles for the automotive fuel-conversion project.
S.A.F.E acquired both presses in 1988 (when that venture fell over due to govt import tariff removal), and have been operating the ‘smaller’ one (max 680 tons) since installation in 2000. It has done excellent service, doing a ...
The pendulum impact tester corresponds to the technical conditions of DIN EN 10045 part 1.
The pendulum impact tester consists of the basic unit with:
- Pendulum hammer for maximum impact energy of 15 J
- Striker Charpy
- Anvil with support Charpy for specimens 4 x 3 x 27 mm
- 4-digit digital display of the absorbed impact energy
- digital continuous preselection of the impact energy in range 20% to 100% of the nominal value
- measured value output by interface RS 232 to connect a computer with ...
Pneumatic plate nibbler, nibbler, metal shears on air pressure (LUCH-00186). Punch out 1,5mm thick steel (without damaging the edges) Ergonomic handle with soft grip Adjustable head, multiple positioning. Per minute ; 3800RPM Air connection ; 1/4 inch Bar ; 6,3 Bar / 90 Psi Hose connection ; 3/8 inch Pneumatic plate nibbler, longitudinal shear, is a nibbler? A nibbler is also called a tin plate shear. A nibbler is a handy tool that should not be missing in your body shop. These shears are used ...
no. of strokes:150 /min
impact energy:420 kJ
distance lower die block / ram gudeway:435 mm
steel forging - rectangular up to:110 mm
steel forging - diameter up to:125 mm
power requirement:22,0 kW
weight of hammer:3,9 t
weight of anvil:3,0 t
ram hammer weight:200 kg
dimensions (WxDxH):1,1 x 2,3 x 2,4 m
- extra long - one piece - planing tables (2250 mm) from cast iron
- simultaneous opening and closing of planer tables with locking system
- heavy duty industrial style main motor
- fixed suction hood
- planer fence dimension 1200 x 150 mm with small parts fence
- feeder with 4 feed speeds and separate motor
- thicknesser table mounted on 4 solid spindles and linear guides
- high quality steel anvil roller
- rubber coated outfeed roller
- digital display of thicknessing height
- autom. star tria...
Used forging hammer HUTA ZYGMUNT MPM 1000 A. The hammer is still installed on site but no longer under power. The mechanical condition is very good.
Year of manufacture: approx. 1974
Working force in kgm: 3500
Ram weight in kg: 1250
Opening between the stands in mm: 650
Approx. weight of anvil in kg: 22500
Approx. total weight of hammer in kg: 35000
Height above floor in mm: 3800
Stroke per minute: 110
Stroke in mm: 900
Ram size (lxb) in mm: 630 x 500
Overall size (lxbxh) in mm: 2500 x ...
The pendulum impact tester PW 30 of the company Wolpert corresponds to the technical conditions of DIN EN 10045 part 1 to determine the impact energy by Charpy on metal specimens. The pendulum impact tester has a hammer with potential energy of 300 J. The second-hand machine is checked.
- Frame consisting of an anvil bed and two columns
- Pendulum mounted in ball bearings with very low friction
- Hammer lifting by means of a hand wheel (worm gear)
- Manual release of the pendulum by two-...
Tacker with staples, stapler, stapler (WERK-00260). Brand : Hfftech Includes 600 staples (200 x 8 mm & 200 x 12 mm staples and 200 x nails 12 mm) Tacker with staples, Stapler, Tacker. A classic among office supplies: the stapler. Who does not have one? The ordinary stapler (stapler) is operated manually, and has a sled with staples, the front of which can be pressed through a stack of paper. The staple is bent at the bottom by a specially shaped groove in the anvil plate.
- 1 CNC Working Center WEEKE-HOMAG Optimat BP60 (year 2000)
- 1 Shear GIBEN type 178MOS82, with control, cutting length 4500 mm
-1 Shearing Center GIBEN Prismatic 301, max. length 3100 mm with tables and conveyors
-1 Shear SMC-GIBEN working length 2400 mm
-2 Machining Centers HOMAG type VFL79 P/A
-2 Hydraulic Presses CAMP-Rexroth with heated plates, tables 900x560mm and 550x530mm
-2 Diesel Forklifts LINDE HD-80 for 8000 kgs (year 1997 and 2007)
- 4 Electrical Forklifts LINDE E20 x 2, E25 x 2 of ...
Straightening and rolling bench for band saw blades
Complete with anvil and straightening rulers.
Blade width up to 300 mm.
Roller top and bottom driven.
Roller adjustable in longitudinal direction.
Second hand hydraulic forging hammer LASCO KH 315. The forging hammer LASCO KH 315 is still installed and very well operating. It has been completely overhauled a few years back. The following overhauling works have been done: -New SPS operation, electric switch cabinet, food pedal (twin pedal) with switch for slow lowering and slow lifting -New piston -Hydraulic drive completely dismantled and cleaned -Main valve with new housing and new piston -Hydraulic cylinder honed -New valves, new pumps, ...
The Old Bank, 153 The Parade, High St, Watford WD17 1NA, UK
Manufactured by Kalinin plant (Russia)
Year of manufacture app. 1985
Nominal weight of falling parts, kg 1000
Energy of impact, Kj 30
The greatest number of impacts in a minute, 103
Ram axis-to-frame distance, mm 800
Working zone daylight, mm 750
Die impression size, mm 360 x 140
Lower die impression-to-floor distance, mm 750
Optimum workpiece cross-sectional dimensions, mm:
- square 160
- rounded 180
Main electric motor power, kW 75
Machine dimensions, mm 4400 x 1780 x 3570
Weight of a hammer, ...
Forklift attachment - Hydr. Bale tongs
Manufacturer: Kaup Aschaffenburg Germany
Type: 1 T 214 Year: Jan / 1982
Capacity: at 500 mm / 900 kg
hydr. Pressure in bar; Max. 150 / min 125 bar
Dead weight: approx. 600 kg Anvil weight: 135 mm
→ robust housing made of cast
→ automatic load and discharge the test force
→ Switching between lens and Indenter automatically
→ LED lighting
→ digital measuring eyepiece → color LCD display touch screen
→ Conversion in other Haertescalen (E.g., HRC)
→ easy operation
→ Test loads in kg (0.3 / 0.5 / 1 / 3 / 5 / 10 / 20 / 30)
→ Testing Vickers → eyepiece 10 X
→ Lenses 10 X / 20 X → test force application 50 µm/sec
→ maximum specimen height 210 mm
→ Max sample depth 160 ...
The Machineseeker Trust Seal gives buyers the opportunity to see, at a glance, whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Check the address of the dealer
Validation of Bank connection
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal in your advertisements on Machineseeker. In this way, you signal to every potential buyer the seriousness of your company, checked by an independent body. This creates buyer confidence and increases the probability of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Machineseeker Trust Seal on your homepage and in business letters.
Try our app for used machines now!
Machineseeker app for iPhone and Android.
All information, offers and prices on this website are subject to change and non-binding!
Designated trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Machineseeker Group GmbH Does not assume liability for the content of linked external websites.