Double mitre saw ELUMATEC DG 244 with automatic positioning system E 255, date of construction 1999
- The universal pivoting and tilting of both saw heads allows cutting of high and wide profiles as well as compound mitres.
- The well-proven elumatec principle "Cutting from below" enables optimum loading and unloading of profiles by freely accessible support table areas.
- Maximum Cutting diameter 6000 mm
- Minimum cutting length at 90° and 45°- 375 mm
- Pivoting r...
welding current - continuous: 250 A
height: 800 mm
Length: 900 mm
protection class: IP22
total power requirement: 11,5 kVA
weight of the machine approx.: ca. 147 kg
space requirements of the machine approx.: B:0,55xL:0,9xH:0,8 m
- MIG MAG
- air cooled
- hose package
- pressure reducer
- earth cable and pliers
This welding unit will be offered as is with a defective wire feed! price fix 500,00 Euro
Water slot cutter
-for the simultaneous milling of 2 offset slots in aluminum profiles with: -electropneumatic switching
-pneumatic workpiece clamping
-Fine adjustment by spindles and handwheels
-1 milling motor: 0.6 kW
-2 milling motors: 0.5 W.
-2 support tubes: with stops
-Speed: 17,200 rpm
-Weight: 200 kg
4 axis control profile machining center Elumatec SBZ 140/ 4,20 m, in excellent condition, software eluCad (dongle) included, with few operation hour/ spindle hour
With this 4-axis profile machining centre efficient aluminium and steel profile processing can be carried out in first-rate quality.
For profile surface protection all work cycles such as milling, drilling, or tapping are carried out while the profile bar remains stationary.
The axis-controlled cutter head is able to work the profile...
Maximum saw length: 6000 mm
Saw blade diameter: 500 mm
Automatic positioning via PC control Motorized angles swivel inwards and outwards Traveling roller conveyor Material support Minimum quantity spraying device
Machining centre with 4 CNC-controlled axes for the machining of profile bars or parts made of aluminium, PVC, non-ferrous metals and steel up to 3 mm. The machine is equipped with a tool changer with 4 places, in which 2 angle heads and a side milling cutter for five-sided machining on the workpiece can be accommodated. The continuously rotating work table (CNC axis) also allows machining at any angle between - 90° and + 90°. The angle heads can be used to machine both front sides of the profil...
- Saw blade dimensions 2755 x 25.4 x 0.9 mm
- 2 cutting speeds 35 + 70 m/min
- Cutting pressure regulation
- machine table tiltable left + right for mitre cuts
- Cutting area
- at 90° round 230 mm
- square-flat 230 x 230 mm
- flat 280 x 250 mm
- at 45° round 200 mm
- flat 200 x 100 mm
- at 60° left round 135 mm
- Drive 400 V / 1.5 / 1.8 kW
- Micro spray - coolant system
- Feed roller conveyor 3000 mm
- discharge roller conveyor with dimensional stop 2...
Saw blade diameter: 500 mm Feed length: 650 mm (single), up to 3-fold feed possible Piece counter with switch-off when the number of pieces is reached Pneumatic material clamps Cutting height adjustable via button
IMMEDIATELY DELIVERABLE - subject to prior sale
5 axes - CNC - portal machining centre for all materials - aluminium - steel - stainless steel - plastics. Drilling + tapping, flow drilling, milling + thread milling, as well as sawing in free angle - for example steel profiles sawing up to 6 mm wall thickness and panels up to 650 mm width
Largest machining length 7,000 mm
Largest workpiece cross section width 650 x height 300 mm
Working range in five-axis operation 6,900 mm x 480 x H 300...
- manual band saw
- saw blade dimensions 2750 x 25 x 0,9 mm
- 2 cutting speeds N 36 / 72 m/min
- max. clamping possibility 270 mm
- Mitre adjustable left + right 30 °
- Cutting range - 90° round 210 mm
- square 200 mm
- flat 270 x 200 mm
- 45° left + right round 180 mm
- flat 180 x 190 mm
- Drive 400 V / 1.5 / 1.8 kW
- Coolant system
- Removal roller conveyor 2500 mm
- Weight approx. 420 kg
- Space requirement approx. W 800 x H 1650 x D 1350 mm
Max. Y-axis travel: 480
Max. Z-axis travel: 250
Tool places: 8
Spindle speed: 1000 - 24,000 revolutions per minute
mass: 2800 kg
Max. X-axis travel: 6500 mm
Profile machining center Emmegi Index with 3 controlled axes Windows operating system Various tools including angled head Photocells
Completely equipped 5-axis control profile machining center Elumatec SBZ 122/75, year of construction 2018, only about 1.300 spindle hours, in excellent condition.
- Designed for economical and efficient machining of aluminium, PVC and steel profiles
- All operations, such as routing, drilling and tapping, are performed while the profile bar is stationary to protect the profile surfaces
- A-axis continuously adjustable from -120° to +120°
- C-axis continuously adjustable from -220...
Olive drill, pot hinge drill, fittings drill
-Number of drills: 8 pieces
-Brill: in opposite directions
-Right-hand drill holder: Ø 10 mm
-Drill holder on the left: Ø 11 mm
-Drawing drilling pattern with the photos
-Weight: 150 kg
The Machineseeker Trust Seal gives buyers the ability to detect at a glance whether they are dealing with a trusted seller or not .
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract.
Check the address of the dealer.
Validation of Bank connection .
Verification of accessibility to main phone number.
Credit report may not contain negative criteria.
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal.
What does this mean for buyers?
Buyers can restrict the circle of potential business partners without extensive checks and favor companies that make honest and righteous shops with high probability.
Of course, disagreements can still arise during the purchasing process. Maschinensucher resp. the Machineseeker Group GmbH is not liable for legal infringements of the buyer resp. seller active on Maschinesucher resp. Machineseeker.
There is no entitlement to the grant of the Machineseeker Trust Seal. In addition, the seal can be removed.
Try our app for used machines now!
Machineseeker app for iPhone and Android.
All information, offers and prices on this site are subject to change and non-binding!
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement.
Designated trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Machineseeker Group GmbH does not accept any liability for the content of linked websites.