• overall dimensions 4465x1750x2030 mm;
• capacity up to 800 kg per hour of bones;
• length boot cylinder 450 mm;
• working cylinder diameter 170 mm;
• total power consumption: 18 kW;
• voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz;
• enclosure 840x500x1090 mm;
• weight about 4500 kg;
• hydraulic system and the pressing department;
• high-pressure hydraulics in the range of 220 - 315 bar/atm;
• amount of oil to be filled to 500 liters;
• hydraulic creates pressure up to 315 bar / atm;
• impor... more
Separator classifier MTRA is used mainly in Mills and silos for grain cleaning. He separates the grain by seven of coarse and fine impurities and a wide variety of products are classified according to size.
Man. year: 2007
Separator is equipped with infeed hopper and elevator and overturning unit
Baader 601 separates raw meat material from waste components - cartilages, veins, skin and bones.
A flexible squeezing belt transports a product to a rotating perforated drum. There the raw material is go through a brief pressing operation. The hard particles such as bone and skin stay outside, soft parts are pushed inside the drum through the holes.
Such model of separator differs by improved... more
All information, offers and prices on this site are subject to change and non-binding!
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement.
All brand names are the property of their respective owners. Thorsten Muschler GmbH
does not accept any liability for the content of linked websites.