The equipment must be collected by Friday, 20.10.2023. The bid submission obligates bidder to comply with the deadline.
- ideal for smaller manufacturing and fabrication operations
- robust, precise and affordable
- production of high quality parts with maximum material utilization
- sturdy steel beam, highly accurate machined joining surfaces and linear guides
- robust design ensures smooth motion, accuracy and long machine life
- integrated process database to simplify and automate operation
sheet size: max. 7000 x 2626 mm
travel: max. 6700 x 2590 mm
speed: max. 25400 mm/m
cutting height: 700 mm
Control: ESAB Vision® T5 CNC
Automation: fully integrated plasma and oxyfuel process controls
width: 3759 mm
Height: 1667 mm
The listing was translated automatically. Translation errors are possible.